Where to start– Walken is interactive, formal, sleek, and versatile; if you plan to use it for an e-commerce website or a personal blog, Walken will not disappoint. Its homepage slider boasts a flashy animated transition while its sub-line featured navigation bar (this is the slider located below the sliding featured news box) posses pretty impressive animation, as well.
All recent blog posts are located below the animated carousel in an organized manner, meanwhile, if you look to the right side of the theme, you will find the widget-ready sidebar. If you scroll down even lower, you will find another carousel of featured images. Simply click on these thumbnails to automatically view other blog posts.
Aside from a widget-ready sidebr, Walken also comes pre-installed with a widget-ready footer. Customize this footer with your choice of widgets through the dashboard. View the demo site here.
- Comes pre-installed with up to 70+ shortcodes (simply check out the droplist in the post editor area);
- Easy-install and video instructions included;
- Comes with WP3+ Menu settings;
- Customizable homepage: choose from different slider, post, and portfolio templates from the dashboard;
- Gallery template comes with its own unique slider;
- Choose from up to 19 impressive backgrounds;
- Sleek and easy-to-use admin panel;
- Google Adsense and Maps ready;
- Pre-installed with up to 8 HTML fonts and 13 Cufon font-replacements;
- Further customize your site with jQuery improvements, grid portfolio filters, and more.