Revolutionary theme for Photographers
- Featured section
- TimThumb and WordPress Thumbnails support
- jQuery usage
- 3 colour versions – Bright, Dark, Brown
- Vertical Dropdown menu
- Detailed Help file – installation guide
- Advanced Options Panel
- Create your own color scheme with Options Panel
- Enable/disable sections of theme with only one click!
- Special Photo Posts (slider view)
What can you do with Theme’s Options Panel
- Change text blog title to image by just putting URL to image. Theme will check size of logo image
- Show/hide blog description
- Show/hide post meta like Date, Author, Categories, Tags, Comments – mulitple choice
- Decide what you want to use as a Top menu – Pages or Categories
- Enable/disable theme sections – Featured area and Bottom widget ready area
- Choose category for Featured section
- Decide if you want to remove featured category from all blog posts
- Show links to social media
- Swith to one of 3 colour shemes, and paste your custom CSS
- Change colour of 8 main elements – menu, background, header colours, links, footer
Theme uses a lot of CSS3 features, like shadows, so users of older browsers like ie6 or ie7 won’t see all effects, but it still looks nice and clean for them.
Tested on all main browsers, and works great!