The Factory Box theme is very simple and would double as a magazine theme and e-commerce template. Its clean interface makes it ideal for portfolio sites but the wide, animated slider on the homepage adds a magazine-theme touch. Right below the animated featured news slider is a Twitter widget so you can deliver the latest news to your readers with one tweet.
What makes the Factory Box theme more interesting is its extensive list of shortcodes and design options. You can customize the color scheme and backgrounds of this theme with a click of a button; just look for the design panel within the dashboard area. You can also choose from 13 different typefaces, slider designs, and 12 backgrounds– all of which are pre-installed.
There’s no doubt about it, the Factory Box was built for all sorts of websites, not just online magazines. Give it a test run here.
- Clean and organized interface which you can edit to your heart’s content via the design panel;
- Pre-installed with 70+ shortcodes that will further beautify your website;
- Easy set-up admin panel;
- Choose from 4 different blog layouts;
- Comes with 10 free theme widgets;
- Not running an online magazine? You can also use this theme for your portfolio with 9 portfolio layouts to choose from;
- Unlimited colors: other themes allow a number of color schemes; the Factory Box theme lets you choose your own color scheme using its color selection field;
- Super-easy customized jQuery options;
- Two widths to choose from: boxed or full-size;
- Updated with WP3 Menus;
- Working AJAX + PHP contact form Ready to use